GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra bed. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Requirement of an extra bed will be treated as a third occupancy.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- Cancelling of any booking at Delight Hotels Pvt. Ltd is as fast and easy as booking one.
- We would love to host you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds. Our standard check-in time is 12 noon.
HOW TO CANCEL
- You can cancel your booking by writing us a mail into firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also call us on +91-18003137600 to cancel your booking. The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 3 working days.
- For bookings of more than 7 nights, guests have to settle all outstanding payments on a weekly basis. Hotel will be unable to provide further accommodation prior to settlement of the outstanding amount.
HOTEL SPECIFIC POLICIES
- Hotel specific amenities are captured on the website and the app. Guests are advised to refer the same while booking.
- Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
- Hotels in remote locations may not have Wi-Fi connectivity due to unavailability of network in those regions.
- In some hotels, due to local conditions, unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Hotels may deny check-in to guests providing ID proof of the same city as the hotel itself.