Terms & Conditions
- All Booking should be furnished via mail.
- Holding period for any booking will be up-to 3 working days after which it will be consider as cancelled.
- Booking will be considered confirmed after the receipt of 50% of the total amount and balance amount must be paid before check in date.
- Invoice will be raised after the full payment.
- Change is the only constant in this world. If you need to reschedule, we will be happy to help. However, rescheduling your reservation is subject to room availability and seasonal rates. In the event of cancellation of your reservation, cancellation charges plus taxes may apply (if any).
- Booking cancelled more than 21 days of prior to arrival will carry 20 % retention charge of total bill value.
- Booking cancelled 14 days prior to arrival will carry 40 % retention charge of total bill value.
- Booking cancelled 07 days prior to arrival will carry 60% retention charge of total bill value.
- Booking cancelled less the 5 days prior to arrival or No-show will carry 100% retention charge of total bill.
- Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take within 15 days to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.
- We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (Natural Disasters or Political Issues etc.) and the tour has already commenced, then we may not refund.