Are you looking for a luxury travel? Then don’t go outside of India, your country is itself a luxurious destination! India is the glorious land of many unexpected things. Right when you think you have unboxed the mystery of the country, she has a funny way of reminding you that it would take more than a few lifetimes to do so. With so many choices either in term of destinations to explore or experiences to get, India is a lucrative country for luxury travel.
A Variety of Luxurious Experiences!!India is country with amazing cultural diversity. It is home to most ancient civilizations, including four major world religions-
Luxury Travel and traveling in Luxury‘Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise, it will not be considered as the luxury’ Luxury doesn’t just mean investing huge money; rather it is a type of experience that you can get by being travel smartly! There are many locations throughout India but it’s your attentiveness that either makes your travel a luxury experience or not!
1. The Enchanting Forests of India!!‘The total forest is spread across 802,088 square km, which is 24.39 percent of the total area of India.’ India is endowed with some of the richest natural forests. There are 5 types of forest area such as-
- Moist tropical forest
- Dry tropical forest
- Temperate forest
- Sub tropical forest
- Alpine forest
- Chilapata Forest
- Gorumara Forest
2. The Refreshing mountain valleys of India!!‘Do you want to wake up under the clear blue sky with the cooling hills surrounding you?’ Then you can head to the most amazing hill stations in India to spend your days by strolling amidst the beautiful greenery or staring at the scenic mountains. The spellbinding view of snow-capped mountains throughout the India will surely blow your mind. The Popular Best Hill stations-
- Gangtok - Sikkim
- Darjeeling – West Bengal
- Shillong - Meghalaya
- Manali – Himachal Pradesh
3. The Glittering mountain Rivers and Streams‘A sparkling river is more than an amenity, it is a treasure.’ The rivers of India play a key role in the daily lives of the Indian people. The beauty of river along with its surroundings will just take your breath away. The rivers are also best for-
- White water rafting
- Generating Electricity
- Teesta River (Adjoins two hilly areas i.e. Darjeeling & Kalimpong)
- River Murti (Dooars)
Indian Tourism Sector on the Rise!!‘An ideal traveler never despises his own country.’ The Indian economy has been growing steadily day by day. With a high-growth economy, the disposable income of Indian people also increases the easy way for a luxury travel. The huge developments in infrastructure along with facilities allow many visitors to experience their journey in utmost comfort, no matter which part of the country they choose to visit.
Luxury Travel- An experience or just a perspective‘Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise, it will not be considered as the luxury’ Luxury doesn’t just mean investing huge money; rather it is a type of experience that you can get by being travel smartly! There are many locations throughout India but it’s your attentiveness that either makes your travel a luxury experience or not!
A Luxury Hotel to suit your luxurious need !!‘A hotel gives you an opportunity to take a break from the monotonous home life.’ When traveling, picking the right hotel in a right place is already a chore. Finding the right location at the right price and accommodations that will please your family is just another daunting task to add to that list.
What Makes A Hotel Reliable?A reliable hotel depends on some factors such as
- Know what is most important to you.
- Know all about the amenities.
- Check the hotel’s website.
- Look out the Hotel's exact location.
- Focus on guest reviews regarding the particular hotel.