Delight Hotelsis a hotels chain offering standardized rooms in different locations in the Indian State Sikkim.
The network of Delight Hotels currently includes five hotels spread across four destinations in Sikkim.
The key features include TV, spotless linen, complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi and hygienic washrooms. We also provide a toiletries kit.
Rooms start at Rs 1299 only with no hidden charges. You have to pay the amount mentioned in your voucher.
To any of our hotel please mail us on email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 03323556051.
Customers have the option to either make an advance payment or XXXXXXX
We accept all types of payment which include NEFT, IMPS, Check, Cash deposit.
The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM.
Of course! Simply call us at 18003137600 and our customer care representative will assist you with the revised booking.
Cancelling of any booking at Delight Hotels Pvt. Ltd is as fast and easy as booking one. We would love to host you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds. Our standard check-in time is 12 noon.
Booking cancelled more than 21 days of prior to arrival will carry 20 % retention charge of total bill value.Booking cancelled 14 days prior to arrival will carry 40 % retention charge of total bill value. Booking cancelled 07 days prior to arrival will carry 60% retention charge of total bill value. Booking cancelled less the 5 days prior to arrival or No-show will carry 100% retention charge of total bill.
If you receive confirmation number from our side then your booking stands confirm. Any other process of confirmation is not applicable.
Since we have 10 properties we arrange FIT & Group both.
Yes we arrange Packages with Hotel, food & transportation.
Online travel portals run their own promotion for specific time period.
Yes we provide heater in all of our properties except our budget hotels. But heater charges are not included in room rates. You have to pay the amount at hotel directly.
Yes we arrange pickup drop but is extra chargeable & you have to inform us at least before 3 days.
CP means continental plan which include breakfast with your room.
MAP means Modified American plan which includes breakfast & any major meal with your room.
AP means American plan which includes all meals with your room.
AI means all inclusive i.e room + Breakfast + Tax.
Yes you will permit to visit north Sikkim & Nathula pass because they are restricted area. Your permit will be arranged by your transporter. You need to provide photocopy of your Voter iD card/Adhar card/Passport & your passport size picture.
Yes you need to carry warm clothes for all over the year.
Yes we arrange candle light dinner & bed decoration in our all hotels except our north Sikkim hotels.