- All Booking should be furnished via mail.
- Holding period for any booking will be up-to 3 working days after which it will be considered as canceled in case of non payment of 50% advance of total billing amount.
- Booking will be considered confirmed after the receipt of 50% of the total billing amount and balance amount must be paid before 3days of your journey.
- Invoice will be raised after the full payment.
Change is the only constant in this world. If you need to reschedule, we will be happy to help. However, rescheduling your reservation is subject to room availability and seasonal rates. In the event of cancellation of your reservation, cancellation charges plus taxes may apply (if any).
- Booking canceled more than 21 days prior to arrival will carry a 20 % retention charge of total bill value.
- Booking canceled 14 days prior to arrival will carry a 40 % retention charge of total bill value.
- Booking canceled 07 days prior to arrival will carry a 60% retention charge of total bill value.
- Booking canceled less than 5 days prior to arrival or No-show will carry 100% retention charge of total bill.
- In case of guest-facing delay or cancellation of flight or train or road trip due to any unforeseen reason, the room cancellation charges will remain applicable as per the applicable cancellation policy. Such unforeseen trip cancellation may not be manifested as the waiver of cancellation charges by any unit of Delight Hotels.
- Refunds will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take within 15 days to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.
- We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (Natural Disasters or Political Issues etc.) and the tour has already commenced, then we may not refund.
- Not two discounts/offers/benefits can be clubbed together.
Stay Extension Policy:
An extension of stay at the hotel is liable to be offered at rate/offer applicable at the time the extension request is made. In case, the original offer at which the reservation was booked has expired at that time, the hotel is not liable to offer a room at the original rates but at current rates on offer.
- Delight Hotels reserves the right to refuse or cancel any reservation without prior information.
- Delight Hotels reserves the right to refuse check-in in the absence of a valid identification document.